URock Climbing team takes you to the first climbing site developed in Chatine - Lebanon by French army's Francois Leray, Jean Luc Schmitt et Jean Paul Ehrhard in 1999: It is a very nice initiation site.
Chatine is located in the Batroun District in North Lebanon, around 75 km from the capital Beirut, at an altitude of 1350 meter above sea level.
Levels: Easy to advanced
Fees, include both equipment & guidance:
- LBP 30,000 / person,
- LBP 25,000 / person for groups of 6 or more,
- LBP 20,000 if you show your valid monthly membership.
Gathering: 7:30 AM at Carpet Plus, Dbayeh highway.
We encourage carpooling, so we will leave at 8:00 AM **SHARP**.
15 min breakfast stop at Wooden Bakery Byblos, and then we head to the climbing site directly.
Wear a loose & comfortable top, that gives you maximum freedom of movement. Choose long pants to protect your knees from scratches & abrasions.
Keep a jacket on you all the times, just in case of a cold breeze.
Of course having your climbing shoes is ideal, otherwise Converse or running shoes will do the job.
There is no nearby markets, hence for lunch bring your own snacks & beverages, and don't forget to BRING WATER for the entire day (at least 2 Litres).
- Places are limited to 20 people.
- People under 18 years old, should be accompanied by their guardians.
- Sometimes & due to reasons beyond our control, some modifications may occur.
- Bring your own health insurance with you.
Reservation is a must:
For additional information, please call Jad Bou Chebl (+961-3-807854)
Live, Laugh, Climb!
Are you a group of 6 people and more, and would like to go on a private climbing day?
Do not hesitate to contact Jad Bou Chebl (+961-3-807854), in order to make it happen.
- Date: Sunday June 10th 2018 from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM
- Location: Chatine
- Levels: Easy to advanced
- Fees: LBP 30,000 / person
- Gathering: 7:30 AM at Carpet Plus, Dbayeh highway.