Tannourine’s name stems from the town's geography, which resemble the convex form of an oven called the tannoor. The "ine" is probably in proportion to the presence of 2 areas that make up this town, the Lower Tannourine and the upper Tannourine areas.
Sunday the 4th of August we will visit the Lower Oven to make Bread. Ow... Sorry!!! The lower cliff to do *ROCK CLIMBING!!!!*
- Levels: Easy to advanced
• Gathering point:
Saida, at 7:00 am Behind Le Mall.
Beirut, at 8.00 am at Dunkin Donuts Martyrs Statue.
• Departure from Saida: 7:30 AM SHARP
• Return: around 6:00 PM
- Fees: (Including transportation, equipment & climbing shoes..)
1 person for 45,000 L.L
2 person offer for 80,000 L.L instead of 90,000 L.L
3 people offer for 110,000 L.L instead of 135,000 L.L
Including transportation, equipment & climbing shoes..
* Club members Fees 40,000 L.L
• Registration is a MUST by filling the following form due to limited places:
- For more info Contact Us:
03258867 | Ratib Al Safadi
70884459 | Malek Jardali