We will be on the cliffs doing some route cleaning!
SATURDAY 27: Tannourine El Tahta
TIME: starting 9 am
Bring a pair of leather work gloves, a toothbrush, a wire brush, a knee pad (optional), your gear and join us!
>>>> RULES & PRACTICES <<<<
- Do not alter rock and chip out holds.
- Stick to the established trail.
- Do not remove fauna & flora if not necessary: leave flowers, bushes, trees, nests where they should be. It is their territory not ours.
- Clean off any excess of chalk with a nylon brush not a wire one.
- Brush off the chalk marks that locate the holds.
- Make sure no one is standing or climbing beneath you if you need to remove a loose rock.
- Wearing a helmet is required!